Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Lesson #3.8: The Elevator Pitch

I was not going to post anything else for the night, but I was browsing around on the net trying to find tips for presenting an elevator pitch, which we have to do for our business plan in the upcoming week. My team members and I are really nervous, and so I wanted to get as much information as I can before we present our pitch. So while browsing around I found this YouTube video that really helped and I thought, why not share it on my blog? One more post for the night won't kill me. So in case you are planning on pitching your grand business idea soon, and are as nervous as I am, here are 5 tips we both can use:



Hope it helped. Until next time, school's out, learning's in!


A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success.
Joyce Brothers

0 comments:

Post a Comment