Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lesson #3.4 Have You Got What It Takes??

Becoming an entrepreneur can be a very big step in a young person's life. Like myself, many of you out there may be wondering if you really have what it takes? You may be working on your idea while simultaneously wondering if what you are doing even makes sense!


My lecturer gave us a link to do an online Entrepreneurial Strengths Assessment that I thought I would share with you.This is just to help you find out if you are on the right track and if you have the right stuff where being an entrepreneur is concerned.  Please don't worry if you got a low to average score like I did :) . It is all about the learning process, to see where you stand what you need to improve on. School's Out, Learning's In.... Good luck!

“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.”- Anon

0 comments:

Post a Comment